When will it be delivered?
Information on when you can expect your print delivery from the print section of our website.
At VentureOnlineUK we recognise the time value of print, the need to despatch on time and the responsibility we have to ensure that we achieve your deadlines. Everyone at VentureOnlineUK is dedicated to ensuring that every job we do is completed on time. For us, being late is simply unacceptable. We are unique among print companies in offering a DOUBLE CREDIT GUARANTEE on turnaround time for all our products.
All our work is handled at express speed. We show the turnaround for each product throughout this catalogue. If we fail to despatch your printing or don't have it ready in the quoted time we will supply the work and DOUBLE CREDIT the amount paid for the print element of the job. (This is applied as a credit to your VentureOnlineUK account for use against future orders).
Terms of Despatch and Payment
1. Our terms are payment with order.
2. Turnaround times quoted include the day that we receive your order provided:
2.1. Your order is placed online with artwork uploaded and payment received by 10.00 am.
2.2. Your order is received with artwork and payment by courier or by hand by 10.00 am.
3. NEW Later Ordering Time For an uplift of 12.5% on your order value, turnaround times quoted will include the day of your order provided:
3.1. Your order is placed online with artwork uploaded and payment received by 4.30 pm.
3.2. Your order is received with artwork and payment by courier or by hand by 4.30 pm.
4. In order to achieve our turnaround times we require a Client Proof Copy with your work. VentureOnlineUK will not be responsible for any errors in the printed work where these errors were also on this proof.
5. If we receive incomplete files, corrupt files or files which are of inadequate quality to use for print then we will 'Stop the Clock' on the turnaround until the problem is resolved.
6. Where printing is despatched on time from VentureOnlineUK but is delivered late due to a shortcoming of our carriers, VentureOnlineUK will credit back, and be responsible for, the cost of the carriage only.
7. VentureOnlineUK working days are Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
8. VentureOnlineUK work hard to ensure the printing we supply is perfect. In the unlikely event of work being unacceptable due to a shortcoming at VentureOnlineUK then we will urgently reprint or otherwise make the job good. VentureOnlineUK are unable to both reprint & credit the same job.
9. VentureOnlineUK cannot take responsibility for damaged goods which have been accepted and signed for as being in good condition on delivery.
10. VentureOnlineUK cannot accept responsibility for short deliveries on consignments (missing boxes) unless this is recorded on the courier's delivery note.
11. Some types of paper and card need to be run at slower printing speeds and require extra drying time, which can have implications on the turnaround time as indicated. We reserve the right to extend turnaround where heavy solid prints require extra time to dry.
12. See also our General Terms and Conditions at General Terms and Conditions. A hard copy is available on request.